Sunday, August 1, 2010

Amazing! There has to be something greater then us.





There has to be something bigger then all of us to be able to create such an effect in the sky. I know it, and even if you do not believe in your heart of hearts, you know it too. An effect like this can not come from someone or something that has not given so much for us.


The above picture was taken after a huge electrical storm passed through our area. Right outside my house.


The sky has been always an interesting subject for me. The amazing colors that it can bring, whites, blues, grays, orange, red... all the colors. I could spend a whole day just shooting clouds and the sky. I have even caught myself day dreaming, as I did when I was a kid looking into the sky. Just thinking and wondering, what's up there....who's up there...

No comments:

Post a Comment